Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011

HI MY NAME IS DISTANCE AND I WILL RUIN YOUR TEENAGE LIFE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did some little shopping the last time (besides christmaspresents).. but this is only part I :D
The angorapullover on the top from H&M Trend and i love it ♥ The necklace is also from H&M, but Divided it looks like a collar when you wear it. And the dress how else is also from H&M, the "At Night" Collection (but this is the shorter one till the knees), i found it at sale for only 10€ and with my Personaldiscount only 7,50€ what luck :D

Today i packed in the presents for my lovely ones.. with glitterpaper. Everything in my room glitters, even my boyfriend.
Haha my boyfriend is Edward Cullen now, u know ;) Oh besides.. I don't know why i wrote that in english, i just felt like.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen